Search This Blog

Friday, December 24, 2010

Update - 15 Days Before Take Off!

Hola readers. I hope you are having a good holiday break; I’m not quite sure what to label my break as; good, crazy, or some other adjective that I can’t seem to think of. As of now it is Christmas Eve and I don’t have much else to ad to my previous entries. My posts will hopefully pick up once I get to England and have more to talk about. Anyways, I have received my home-stay information. My host family/person is called Lyn, and I do not know for sure if they have a family or not. I suppose I will find out once I get there. Using MapQuest I looked up the distance between their house and my college over there and it is about a four minute driving distance to the college; so probably 10-15 minute walking distance.

I leave for England in 15 days on January 8th. I will be returning home on April 9th. I am taking four classes while I’m overseas; Modern Britain, British History, World Religions, and Middle Ages. I believe I, along with the other international students, will be taking about seven field trips throughout our stay in England. I am not sure where these field trips will be, but I will hopefully find out that information, once again, when I get to England.

Well, I suppose I will leave you here. I do not have much more to tell you. 15 days! I’m getting excited and scared all at once. It is a good kind of scared though, odd I know. Anyways, buenos días and Feliz Navidad.

2 comments:

  1. Make sure you get into Doctor Who and eat lots of Hobnobs and Jaffa Cakes while your there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time is clicking by and before I know it, you will be far away. Very excited and proud of you.

    ReplyDelete