Search This Blog

Thursday, April 5, 2012

¡Vamos a Ecuador!

Hello once again!

I’m going to start up this blog again because I will be going to Ecuador with a group from Carl Sandburg College for a week. So, as of right now, I will tell you a little bit about the trip. On May 15th the group along with Profesora Dickerson, the amazing teacher who shipped me off to England before, will be leaving for Quito, Ecuador. You may just get another in-flight blog post from me telling out about the insanity that is flying internationally, once again. I’ve heard from many people that the story about the little girl sitting next to me on the way to England was adorable and funny. Who knows what will happen this time.

The cities that will be covered in Ecuador are Quito, Otavalo, Malchingui, and Misahualli. I’m sure there will be other cities, but as of right now these are the only names that I know. The group will be travelling through canyons, going to hot springs, looking at volcanoes, and running around the Amazon Rainforest. Okay, maybe not running around and we won’t be going in very deep, but still it the Amazon Rainforest. Anyone who has known me since I was little will tell you that I have always wanted to go there and I love learning about it. I even had a computer game when I was little that taught me about animals and plants in the Amazon.

I am very excited for this trip, especially since I get to practice speaking Spanish more; which is very important since I will need it for my major and my future job. Plus I really want to see a monkey.

Well for now I’ll leave you with this. I know you’ll have questions so go ahead and ask and I will try to answer the ones that I can. ¡Adiós!

No comments:

Post a Comment