Search This Blog

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Train Train Come This Way


Hola amigos,
I am currently sitting on a train staring out at the scenery passing by. I always forget how many corn fields we have around Monmouth. I know, seems impossible to forget, but hey you know me. Anyways I am running on 4 or 5 hours asleep. I’m afraid to count the actual number because then I might actually feel as tired as I should be feeling right now.
I’m FINALLY heading to Chicago, tomorrow I, along with the rest of my group, will be getting on a plane and heading to Quito, Ecuador. After the lack of sleep and the final that I had to pull off (with flying rainbow colors I might add) this morning, I am just ready to see my hotel room that I will be staying in tonight. I’m not sure what the rest of the day really has in store for me, other than rickety old trains rocking back and forth hazardously on the train tracks. It has already been an adventure though. It all started yesterday when I had 2 finals due. One of those finals was a final I had to take early to come on this trip. Needless to say my teacher and I had a miscommunication problem and I had to take the final this morning at 10 a.m. My train left at 12 p.m. See the problem? Anyways I also had to move out my dorm room last night, and pack, and study, and give a presentation. Its been a GREAT finals week. Though, I wouldn’t change any of it for the world.
 Well this is a small entry. I may write another one tonight and see where that takes us. This trip is only a week long so this will be a short blog edition, but hopefully I can write and entry a day. We shall see how it goes. Until then,
Buenas tardes mi lectores.

No comments:

Post a Comment